1. The Donation of any asset, including any monetary amount, gifted by a Donor to URBE Foundation, it’s meant as any electronic authorisation through the website of URBE Foundation.
2. The Donor is a natural or legal person who donates, has donated or will make a Donation to URBE Foundation.
3. URBE Foundation, a non-profit organization, it’s established under the laws of the Italian Republic with its seat in Rome and registered office at Via Cassia, 15, 00191 - Rome, ITALY.
1. The General Terms and Conditions are applied to every Donation.
2. By making a Donation, the Donor agrees with the General Terms and Conditions.
1. By making a Donation, a Donor agrees that The Ocean Cleanup and any and all (future) subsidiaries and/or affiliates of The Ocean Cleanup are entitled to use a Donation at their own discretion, within the scope of the Goal and the articles of association of The Ocean Cleanup.
2. A Donation is irrevocable.
3. The recurring donations can be cancelled upon request by the Donor contacting URBE Foundation through the donation email address.
4. URBE Foundation will provide any Donor with a donation certificate upon request by the Donor.
1. The district court of Rome has exclusive jurisdiction to judge all disputes which arise between URBE Foundation and a Donor concerning a Donation.
2. Italian law applies all applicable regulations to a Donation clarified in the previous general terms and conditions.